Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
So what’s their secret?
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
Inspirational Quotes About Life And Success
I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes so you can start the year by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals.
“The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”Walt Disney
2. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.”Winston Churchill
3. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.”Will Rogers
4. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.”Unknown
5. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.”Inspirational Quote By Vince Lombardi
6. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”Steve Jobs
Inspirational Motivational Quotes And Sayings For Great Success
7. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”Rob Siltanen
8.“Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”– Og Mandino
9. Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.”Mohnish Pabrai
10. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”Maya Angelou
11. “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.”Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
12. “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”Brian Tracy